Chia-Ming Tsai (蔡嘉明)
Engineering Building IV, Room516
- B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in electronics engineering from National Chiao-Tung University, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan
- Opto-Electronics & Systems Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), as a designer for optoelectronic devices
- SoC Technology Center, ITRI, as an Technical manager
- High-Speed Analogy IC Design.
- Analog front-end IC Design for high speed optical wireline communication.
- Analog front-end IC Design for sensor applications.
- semiconductor photoelectric device Design.
Although the analogy electric circuit only occupies a small part of a system, but design quality actually acts the extremely essential
How to make analogy front end which the most matches IC design for a system is our main research topic.
Lab. Website or Detailed C.V.
- Introduction to Circuit Theory
- Seminar on Electronic Engineering(II)