Albert Lin, Associate Professor, National Chiao Tung Univ.(林詩淳)
Associate Professor, National Chiao-Tung Univ.
Room 503, Engineering Building IV, No.1001 University Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan
Lab: +886 35712121 ext54242 (room ED314)
Office: +886 35712121 ext54267 (room ED503)
Phone: 0921 755140 (MOBILE)
- Albert Lin received B.S. degree in department of Electronic Engineering from National Chiao-Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan in 2005. He received M.S. degree and Ph.D. degree in 2007 and 2010 respectively, all in electrical engineering at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA. He is the recipient of Rackham Fellowship from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor in 2005-2010. His current research encompasses two main catagories: semiconductor/photonics and computer science.
- For more detailed information, please visit
- Device processing of Si electronic and photonic devices, sensors, semiconductor device physics and simulation, thermophotovoltaics.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE (CS):
- Data Mining, Machine Learning, Web Service and Technologies.
- Detailed info: https://albertlin.weebly.com/uploads/8/9/2/2/8922931/newms_info_cs.pdf
Lab. Website or Detailed C.V.